Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I am still waiting for the impossible to happen…


People say it’s impossible… You can’t achieve it. But I say everything is possible in this world when the word “impossible” itself says “i m possible…” If one really desires something, the whole universe conspires to help you achieve it. These days I am waiting for something impossible to happen. I know it will happen very soon but waiting for it is the more exciting part n I am enjoying it.
I must say what is difficult is overcoming negativity. Sometimes it happen that some negative energies , be it the negative minds or negative people who tend to overpower positivity and one feels that we should not do this or we will not be able to do this. Once the person overcomes this negativity he/she is the winner themselves. Because then u really desire to achieve your goal and you really work hard for it. And… hard work is never lost. You will always get result, it may be the case that you get it too early or too late but you will get it for sure.

I am still waiting for the impossible to happen. I believe we have been given only one chance to live. It all depends on us on how we want it to be. Creating something big and impossible to happen is what makes life exciting and challenging.

I am still waiting to win this challenge…
I am still waiting to live life king size…
I am still waiting for the impossible to happen…  

No comments: